Server & Desktop Virtualization & Consolidation
Benefits and Value-Adds
Server consolidation brings in your organization the following benefits :
Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50 percent and energy costs by as much as 80 percent, making high savings per year for each virtualized server workload.
Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by as much as 70 percent.
Decrease downtime and improve reliability with built-in disaster recovery.
Deliver IT services on demand, independent of hardware, operating systems, applications or infrastructure providers.
Consolidate Hardware with Desktop and Server Virtualization.
By consolidating server hardware with vSphere with Operations Management, large organizations can increase existing hardware utilization from as low as 5 percent to as much as 80 percent. We can also reduce energy consumption by decreasing the number of servers in data center. Server virtualization can reduce hardware requirements by up to a 15:1 ratio, enabling lessening the environmental impact of the organization's IT without sacrificing reliability or service levels.
Server and desktop hardware consolidation can also help you achieve a 20 to 30 percent lower cost per application, as well as defer data center construction costs majorly per square foot. vSphere with Operations Management allows for a 50 to 70 percent higher virtual machine density per host than commodity offerings.
Centralize Management of Your Virtual Infrastructure
Ability to manage an entire virtual infrastructure from a single point of control. With vSphere with Operations Management, we can accelerate provisioning time by 50 to 70 percent, manage virtual machines from a central location and monitor the performance of all your virtual machines and their hosts.
Automate the Virtual Infrastructure
A virtual infrastructure can deliver performance, scalability and availability levels that are impossible with a physical infrastructure. Using VMware® vCenter Server™ with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™, an organization can avoid planned downtime, enable dynamic, policy-based allocation of IT resources and eliminate repetitive configuration and maintenance tasks. vSphere also supports disaster recovery and can help avoid unplanned downtime.
Magical Mantra of Desktop Transformation
Our Desktop Virtualization Solution helps incredibly tighten control of corporate assets and simplify desktop management with VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). This comprehensive desktop virtualization solution lets replacement of traditional PCs with virtual machines that can be managed from the data center in order to:
Extend powerful Infrastructure capabilities such as business continuity and disaster recovery to your desktops.
Streamline desktop management to reduce operating costs and increase control.
Deliver complete desktop environments with greater application compatibility.
VDI: An Integrated Desktop Virtualization Solution
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, powered by VMware technologies is an integrated desktop virtualization solution that delivers enterprise-class control and manageability with a familiar user experience. VMware VDI, built on VMware's industry leading and proven virtualization platform, provides new levels of efficiency and reliability for your virtual desktop environment.
Desktop Virtualization & Consolidation- Key Value-Adds
Streamline Management, Reduce Costs & Increase Security :Organizations worldwide today use VDI technology to streamline desktop management, increase security, and reduce costs.
Deliver Complete Desktop Environments for a Familiar User Experience :With VDI platform solution, end users get a complete, unmodified virtual desktop that behaves just like a normal PC. There is no change to the applications or desktop environment, no application sharing and no retraining required.
Our Virtual Cloud Capability
Understand IT strategy and Roadmap
Review of business needs, goals and plans to align Cloud objectives
- ROI/RTO Analysis
Identification, evaluation and prioritisation of Cloud computing initiatives
- Analysis of current Business and Operation process
- ITIL and ITSM Adoption feasibility
- Process gap and opportunity analysis
- Study how existing processes and procedures are aligned to the cloud
Infrastructure& Workload Assessment
- Complete discovery of clients, servers, and applications across the IT environment
- Analysis of server Consolidation and Cloud placement
- Migration and virtualization assessment for server groups
- Workload and network bandwidth analysis
- Application Assessment
- Application discovery and rationalization for cloud readiness
- Accurate assessment of current software usage and client access history
- Application interdependency mapping
- Implementation of V Cloud environment
- Managed Services
- SLA based services
- 24x7 support
Cisco Unified Computing System & HP Blade System
Specialise Cisco UCS and HP BladeSystem for many of our customers
- Used for the following services:
- Hosting services
- Server consolidation & virtualization
- Cloud services
Cloud & Virtualization Services
- Discovery, Assessment & Sizing
- Planning, Design & implementation
- Pilot Services
- Managed services - Support
Virtualized Desktop- Flexibility, Cost Control Integration with Mobility
The physical desktop environment as we see it presents challenges not only for IT teams but also for end users and ultimately your business. IT teams managing a desktop environment are faced with a complex environment that can be very time consuming to manage which results in high support costs. In addition security is a big issue for IT teams trying to protect critical company assets like intellectual property. When it comes to end users we see the current desktop model lacks the flexibility that they desire to work from any location or any device. As they move outside of the office and to new devices like tablets, access may be challenging and they may not have access to all of the tools and information that they need to do their job.
Then, What is Needed ?A new approach to managing and delivering your desktop environment is needed to truly overcome the challenges that you have today and position you to meet the requirements of your users and your business in the future. This approach includes:
- Transforming your desktop assets into central services
- Brokering or controlling user access to these centralized desktop assets through policy
- Delivering or enabling user access to these desktop assets to users across different locations and from a variety of devices
Our Unique Value
- Expertise in complete Information Management, Infrastructure Management, E-Governance, Virtualization & Cloud Specialists provides for sustainable relationship
- Domain specific frameworks allow for easy implementation
- Agile approach ensures clear wins for our clients
- Customer-centric team which travels through the journey from "What" to "Now What" state of our clients
- We deliver success...